WHO CAN JOIN?
Can be active members of FAYR-GP:
– students in the second cycle of medical studies;
– The interns in general medicine or FFI or general practitioners who have not yet defended their thesis
– General practitioners with less than 5 years of practice;
– Chiefs of Clinic in General Medicine and General Assistants;
– Anyone with an equivalent status abroad;
For those who do not fit in these criteria:
– You have the possibility to join as a benefactor member (rate below) and to enjoy the same benefits, but without the right to vote at the General Assembly.
– You can otherwise attend our events (Autumn School and Pre-conference) at non-member rate
What are the advantages to join?
– Benefit from free registration for the Pre-Conference of the CMGF Congress;
– Benefit from a preferential rate (115 €) upon registration at the CMGF;
– Benefit from a preferential rate for registration at the Autumn School;
– Receive invitations to tender, training or congress or collaboration of our partners *: SFTG, HAS, CMG, ANSM, Saint Exupéry Network, Vasco de Gama, etc.
How it works ?
Membership is valid until December of the next year for members who have joined as of 1 November of the year in progress.
Active members: 50 €
Benefactor members: 150 € (the benefactor member can choose to participate more)
● You must complete the membership form at the following link.
● Then pay your membership fee at the following link.
* All the acronyms are explained in the following section (put the useful link that is already created in the drive)