Improve your knowledge in research in primary care and discover the French primary care system
Bonjour à tous !
You would like to improve your knowledge in research in primary care?
You also want to improve your French language and discover the French primary care system?
The École d’Automne of FAYR-GP is for you! This event will take place on the 28th and 29th of September 2018 in Marseille, in the south of France.
This year again, we offer 3 places for young GPs or GPs trainees, which includes:
– Free registration to the École d’Automne
– Free accommodation for one night at the hotel with the team
– Social events: lunch time and dinner for two days
The autumn school of FAYR-GP includes different kinds of research training during 2 days:
– Friday and Saturday: Progressive training about qualitative methods (beginner or expert)
Or three different workshops each day between:
– Friday: Training about bibliography, Training about quantitative methods (A), How to write an article
– Saturday: Training about literature review, Training about quantitative methods (B), How to make a poster or an oral communication
And… social events of course!
We also offer you an exchange: you’ll spend two days with a French GP to discover our health system and our GP culture. Please note that we can’t guarantee you free accommodation for these days.
If you’re interested, please send your application with a short CV (good French understanding required) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 26th August.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to visit Marseille, a wonderful multicultural city, to meet young and passionate researchers and to extend your knowledge.
Save the date: 28th and 29th of September 2018 in Marseille !
We’re all looking forward to see you!
À bientôt !
Comments are closed